Mitso is seeking a super technical Front End Web Developer to build and maintain a range of digital products for our B2B and B2C clients. We are on the hunt for someone who can help us design beautiful websites which deliver exceptional performance for our clients both locally and internationally. You will work with our clients during website development and post launch to continually develop best in class digital solutions, deployed in the most creative way. You will have the opportunity to shape our web development offering and to work with our Digital Marketing Manager to expand our business at a hugely exciting time... we're growing and we want you to join us on our journey!
Who We Are
Mitso is a full-service marketing agency based in Newry. Our work spans across three main areas; brand, digital and PR. We have delivered a wide range of web and e-commerce projects for clients locally across Ireland and the UK and as far as Bermuda. It is a hugely exciting time for our company as we look forward to expanding our service offering and furthering growth, both domestically and globally.
We are perfectionists at heart – we work extremely hard, and we are passionate about delivering results for our clients. We love to be creative, and most importantly, we operate in a fun, welcoming environment where no idea is ever too silly.
Who You Are
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, who can deliver both on-screen and behind the screen. We need someone who can design and develop stunning and highly functional digital products, whilst being able to communicate effectively with our clients to deliver what they need. You will be passionate about your work and work to perfect our digital offering alongside our talented full service marketing team. You will thrive in a busy office environment and be happy taking your own initiative to deliver high quality and meet client demands and deadlines.
What You’ll Do
At Mitso, we work collaboratively to deliver best in class product and performance across all facets of our business. You will be an integral part of our team and work together with our digital and marketing experts to provide high quality web solutions; from building e-commerce platforms through to beautifully designed websites for our clients both near and far. You will have sole responsibility for developing the front-end of a range of websites and be able to take ideas from concept right through to final launch. You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to manage new projects and also deliver ongoing maintenance and support for our existing products. You won’t be afraid to work with our team and give your trusted opinion to inform digital content and campaigns.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays)
- Two weeks paid Christmas holidays
- Hybrid working
- Continued professional development (additional training provided)
- Potential for international travel
- Events and social team outings
- A minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Custom Wordpress Theme Development and experience managing and maintaining secure Wordpress sites
- Solid commercial experience, delivering e-commerce solutions across a range of platforms including Woocommerce and Shopify
- CMS experience - We would currently use Webflow, Craft CMS, WordPress and Shopify but we would consider experience with any PHP based CMS.
- Deploying websites via FTP or CI/CD is a must
- Knowledge of Git (Version Control)
- Experience collaborating with UX/UI designers to produce beautiful, functional and accessible websites.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and work portfolio to email@example.com